Is your New Year’s Resolution to get uncluttered and organized?
Tuck away your oft-used items and appliances in a beautiful and unexpected way!
- With exciting great storage ideas, such as the Mixer Lift, store your kitchen mixers and other small appliances such as coffee maker, microwave, broiler oven, toaster, etc. Shelf swings up and locks, providing a solid surface with 100 lb capacity.
- Hide your iron and ironing board, creatively. Have this convenient ironing board shelf installed in your laundry room, kitchen or bathroom cabinetry.
- Keep your spices organized, neat and at your fingertips with in-drawer spice rack organizers, available with easily removable sections for easy cleaning.
- Install a large massive, double-door pantry with a sturdy countertop height shelf with electrical outlet hook ups. You can hide your microwave and other bulky, electrical friends behind closed doors without having to drag them out to your countertop.
- Or countertop/wall cabinets with pocket doors or garage type cabinet.
Incorporating your technology
- Unclutter your work surfaces. Flat roll-out shelves and drawers can be installed in your home office or kitchen cabinets to hide unsightly printers, fax machines, keyboards and other office equipment and the like.
- Today’s homes are incorporating cabinetry details that can accommodate the way we live now; cabinets with built-in charging stations for all your electronics like laptops, cell phones, iPads and watches.
Great storage ideas, not just for appliances and equipment
- Even hide your dishtowels, sponges, knives, etc.
- Every pot has a lid! Top rack holds lids and bottom rack is designed to adjust to fit your pots and pans.
- Even hide your trash creatively. Trash containers and baskets set in solid wood pull-outs with full-extension guides. Containers are set in bacteria-resistant solid poly.
- Vegetable wicker baskets for your onions and potatoes; keeps them fresh longer!
- Adjustable pegs hold stacks of plates, saucers, and bowls in place for easy access, frees up wall cabinet space.
- Blind Base Storage specially designed for corner cabinets, both shelves move independently of each other. Pulls outs swivels to a 90º open position and back shelves slide forward providing total access. Shelves have a non-slip finish.
- Base, Wall and Tall Cabinets: Make the most of your space with easy access unique cabinet storage solutions. Spend less time looking for what you need, so you have more time to do what you love to do.
Photos from Our Cabinet Lines:
Cheers to the New Year!
Our designers can help create the kitchen and master bath of your dreams.
Check out our unique and timeless designs at our Lehigh Valley Showroom.
Bella Casa Design & Remodeling Showroom
Great Kitchens & Baths
1812 W. Tilghman St, Allentown, PA
Serving Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Lehigh Valley, PA and all surrounding areas
Special Promotional Sales