Your kitchen is the heart of your home. This is where the family gathers, connects with one another and is nourished. Therefore, it is essential to consider the functionality, warmth, and inspiration of the room and what it contributes to your lifestyle.
If you’re considering buying or building a new home or renovating, consider the various aspects of your current and future kitchen design.
- What are your must-haves?
- What is your current kitchen lacking?
- Do you need more storage?
- Do you have proper lighting for all of your tasks?
- Are the cabinets, shelves, sinks, counters, and prep spaces too high or too low?
- Do you experience traffic jams in certain areas of the kitchen?
- Is the flooring difficult to maintain, slippery or hard on your feet?
- What design style and colors are appealing to you?
- Do you want your washer/dryer in the same room?
- Are your current appliances too small or out of date?
- Can everyone sit comfortably while eating?
- What other activities will you be doing in your kitchen?
- What about accommodating the latest technology?
- How can you make the room less cluttered looking?
Read: The 7 Signs It May Be Time To Remodel the Kitchen
Read: Creative Ideas for Hiding Your Kitchen Appliances and More
Bella Casa Kitchen & Bath understands that the kitchen is more than just a place to cook and eat. A well-designed kitchen is the central and most often used room of your home.
Visit our Grand Re-opening of our newly expanded and exclusive custom design showroom! You’ll find everything you need to make your home inviting and comfortable from quality cabinets to beautiful flooring, countertops to hardware, expert assistance and much more.
Bella Casa Design & Remodeling Showroom
Kitchens, Baths, Flooring, & Basements
1812 W. Tilghman St, Allentown, PA
Serving the Lehigh Valley and Surrounding Areas